I suggest you ...

Hey guys

I love the idea of the game, it's very casual, laid back, and atmospheric - however, I think it would benefit from a few additions.

Retina display support - A game of this nature (no pun intended) would look gorgeous on the iPhone 4's screen.

Game Center support - The game already includes achievements and linking them to Game Center would give extra incentive to play.

Rewards - Although unlocking seeds is fine, it often feels like there is no reward/incentive for leveling up. Changing scenery/backgrounds as you progress may be a good idea. For example, constellations in the night sky that are unlocked one by one as you level up.

Cheers

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anthonyusher87 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminBugs (director, Garden of Life) responded  · 

Hi Anthony,

You’ve made some really great suggestions – thank you!

We are looking at a more effective way of developing the multi player integration and Games Center is certainly being considered.

Really like your idea of changing the scenery and being able to personalise the game in more detail. The idea of stars is one we think could really work and could offer an interesting concept via connecting with other gardeners.

How long have you been playing the game and what is your favourite plant so far?

Best regards

Tim

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anthonyusher87 commented  · 

Hi Tim,

I've been playing for roughly an hour or two (I was contacted on Twitter about it). I'm currently at level 20 and my favourite plant is the Water Plant. I've come across a bug or two on my travels, but nothing major.

Cheers,
        Anthony

Feedback and Knowledge Base